Terms and conditions
Cancellation conditions and fees:
We would like to inform you that our guests have two booking options available - Room with Breakfast and Room with Breakfast and Dinner. If you opt for the Room with Breakfast only package, please be advised that dinner service might not be always accessible. Availability for dinner is subject to factors such as available tables, our organization's daily schedule, and the range of meals we have in stock. To guarantee a dinner experience, we recommend booking the Room with Breakfast and Dinner package
- Free cancellation up to 30 days before arrival
- The already paid deposit will be converted into a voucher valid for your next stay.
- Cancellation from 29 days to 15 days before the arrival date: 30% of the agreed total price.
- Cancellation from 14 days to the day of arrival: 100% of the agreed total price.
- Cancellation must be made by written declaration and received by the hotelier within the above-mentioned terms. (30 or 15 days)
- If the booked rooms are not occupied for the agreed period without cancellation, the guest or the ordering party is obliged to pay 100% of the agreed total price.
- The agreed price is the price for accommodation, meals and any other services booked.
- If not, all booked beds are occupied or cancelled, the customer or the person who made the booking is obligated to pay the sum corresponding to 100 % of the agreed total price.
- The booked service must be paid and cannot be cancelled partly. In case of early departure of the guest(s), the guest(s) is/are obliged to pay the price for the enjoyed days and to pay 100% of the agreed price for the agreed remaining but unused services and overnight stays.
- For booking with a total of more than 5000€ there can be requested the full advance payment at reservation
- With the sending of the deposit the following conditions are accepted and confirmed.
Travel cancellation insurance:
Occasionally, something can happen before the start of a trip. With our cancellation insurance you are financially covered. Should a booked stay at a hotel be delayed, or even not taken up or prematurely broken off, cancellation charges can be redeemed in accordance with EU standards. In order to save you any expenses in such cases, we recommend you take out this trip cancellation insurance, with which you are covered by the Europäische Reiseversicherung's travel insurance.
Professional Booking agents/Travel agencies
- Balance payments have to be made at least 14 Days before arrival.
- Reservation with expired payments will be cancelled
Allergies and Intolerances
As a hotel, we guarantee F&B services for guests with gluten-free, vegetarian, and lactose-free diets. For any other allergies, intolerances, or combinations, the service is available only with prior approval from the property