Your eco-hotel in the Dolomites
Sustainability and environmental protection are a commitment for us
As a hotel, we place great importance on sustainability and the protection of our environment. That is why we are particularly proud to have been awarded the TripAdvisor Eco Leader Platinum status. We work daily to implement measures to reduce our carbon footprint and increase our commitment to the environment. Read more about our environmentally friendly measures in the areas of electricity, thermal energy, waste management, cuisine and cellar, as well as other important steps we take to protect the environment.
Awards and Certificates:
- TripAdvisor, the famous review platform, has awarded us the Eco Leader Platinum status.
- We use 100% renewable hydroelectric power produced in South Tyrol. (Certificate)
- More than 90% of our light fixtures are energy-saving LED systems.
- Motion detectors are used for efficient lighting control.
- The new machines and devices are mostly certified AAA.
- External lighting automatically adjusts according to sunset, reducing not only power consumption but also light pollution.
- Electricity consumption is monitored monthly, and deviations are analyzed.
- Windows and facades have increased insulation values, ensuring optimal heat insulation in winter.
- Efficient methane gas heating with controlled exhaust values.
- Individual heating control in all rooms.
- Monthly monitoring of gas consumption.
- Collection of organic waste and forwarding for the production of biogas and heat.
- We separate cardboard, glass, paper, nylon, plastic, cans, ceramics, batteries, as well as electronic waste and frying oil.
- We use multi-use containers for soap and shower dispensers in the rooms.
- We use highly concentrated detergents and products to reduce packaging materials and containers.
- We use rechargeable toners for our printing devices.
- We use certified detergents with environmental impact assessments.
- Program to reduce laundry (guest decides independently on towel and linen change).
Kitchen and Cellar:
- We base our menu planning on the seasonality and origin of the products.
- We promote the South Tyrolean wine world by offering local top products from the local wine world.
- Intelligent irrigation system.
- Training of employees to reduce waste, save electricity, and increase environmental awareness.
- We offer our guests the Val Gardena Mobil Card for free, allowing them unlimited access to public transportation in South Tyrol.