Cancellation conditions under art. 1382 ZGB (italian civil law)
- • Cancellation from reservation day: 30% of the total price. The deposit is not refundable.
- Cancellation less than 29 days to 15 days before the arrival day: 50%.
- Cancellation less than 14 days to arrival day: 100%
- The cancellation has to take place by written explanation and has to be in the hands of the landlord at the latest within the above-mentioned periods before the agreed arrival day.
- In case of not occupying the booked room/s for the agreed period without any cancellation the guest is obliged to pay 100% of the total price.
- The agreed price is the price for accommodation, food and any other services.
- If not all booked beds are occupied the cancellation don't refers just to the cancelled part and the price is to be considered per room.
- Non occupied rooms due to cancelation or no shows are free for resale
Regulation in case of early departure:
In case of an early departure the guest is obliged to pay the enjoyed days and 100% of the agreed price for the remaining but unused services.
No Bring your own drinks
Guests are allowed to consume drinks bought outside the hotel in the bar area and lobby upon a charge of the in Italy usual "service charge" called "tappo" for the service, glass and location usage. The drinks can just be consumed during bar opening hours. Charges are subject to drink type from 15€ to 150€.
Bar: 07.30 till 23.00-24.00
Wellness: 16.00 till 19.00
Guests allowed to enter the Hotel facilities and rooms
Registered hotel guests can enter friends room without regulation. Friends or relatives staying outside the hotel are allowed to visit the hotel guests in the lobby and bar area and are not allowed to enter floors/rooms or hotel facilities.
Occasionally, something can happen before the start of a trip. With our cancellation insurance you are financially covered. Should a booked stay at a hotel be delayed, or even not taken up or prematurely broken off, cancellation charges can be redeemed in accordance with EU standards. In order to save you any expenses in such cases, we recommend you take out this trip cancellation insurance, with which you are covered by the Europäische Reiseversicherung's tr avel insurance.
Therefore we recommend you: