Cancellation conditions under art. 1382 ZGB (italian civil law)
We are convinced that planning the next holiday has a positive effect on your feelings, generates positivity and is pleasant.
For this reason, we have decided to give our customers the opportunity to block the availability and the type of room you prefer during the period of interest without worries or uncertainty.Therefore, we have adjusted our cancellation conditions as following.
Cancellation by Covid/travel restrictions:
• Cancellation free of charge up to 48 hours before arrival for certified Covid infection or due to government travel restrictions in the booked period
• The already paid deposit will be refunded within 14 days
• Free cancellation up to 30 days before arrival
• The already paid deposit will be converted into a voucher valid for your next stay.
• Cancellation from 29 days to 15 days before the arrival date: 30% of the agreed total price.
• Cancellation from 14 days to the day of arrival: 100% of the agreed total price.
Cancellation must be made by written declaration and received by the hotelier within the above-mentioned terms.
(30 or 15 days)
If the booked rooms are not occupied for the agreed period without cancellation, the guest or the ordering party is obliged to pay 100% of the agreed total price.
The agreed price is the price for accommodation, meals and any other services booked.
If not, all booked beds are occupied or cancelled, the customer or the person who made the booking is obligated to pay the sum corresponding to 100 % of the agreed total price.
The booked service must be paid and cannot be cancelled partly. In case of early departure of the guest(s), the guest(s) is/are obliged to pay the price for the enjoyed days and to pay 100% of the agreed price for the agreed remaining but unused services and overnight stays.
With the sending of the deposit the following conditions are accepted and confirmed.
Occasionally, something can happen before the start of a trip. With our cancellation insurance you are financially covered. Should a booked stay at a hotel be delayed, or even not taken up or prematurely broken off, cancellation charges can be redeemed in accordance with EU standards. In order to save you any expenses in such cases, we recommend you take out this trip cancellation insurance, with which you are covered by the Europäische Reiseversicherung's travel insurance.