Of course, we will comply with the measures prescribed by law and carry them out in the usual South Tyrolean quality and safety.
Please visit the regional Homepage for the latest informations: Link
and the italian goverment page regarding arrival rules: Link
- On each floor and at all entrances we have placed disinfectant dispensers
- The distance rule does not apply to people traveling together or living together (families, couples).
- Cleaning protocols and behavioral instructions have been placed in all areas.
- We will be happy to provide you with the protective masks for using public transport, cable cars or visiting exhibitions and museums.
Cleaning of the rooms and facilities
- Our cleaning protocols have been changed and tightened. A professional ozone treatment is an outstanding measure to sanitize the rooms upon departure. This treatment guarantees a 99.22% virus and bacteria free environment. The room will not be entered by anyone after the treatment until your check-in. With this measure we guarantee the highest level of cleanliness in every room.
- After the room has been sanitized, it will not enter anyone, including our staff.
- Articles of daily use such as telephone, remote control, wellness bag and pillows are disinfected after each departure.
- All common areas will be disinfected. Contact surfaces such as buttons by the elevator, door handles and tables are cleaned continuously.
- You can renounce the daily cleaning - and therefore avoid a visit from the chambermaids.
- Our employees work with face masks and gloves everywhere where intended.
Food and beverage
- After breakfast and dinner, the facilities are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
- The buffets at breakfast and dinner will be usable.
- Outdoor swimming pool on the roof as well as the sunbathing lawn can be used as long as the distances are maintained.
- Indoor whirlpool can be used with the distance regulation
- The Bio sauna and the Finnish sauna as well as the steam bath are operating.
- Disinfectants for cleaning the sun beds are available.
- Towels will be in the room and not in the publicly accessible areas.
The above measures are updated according to the law as of 15.06.2022. If something changes in this regard, which we hope, we will adapt the measures to the protective measures prescribed in the national law.